Monday, 31 December 2012

Alchemy as a Spiritual Path to Connect with Source

I have recently finished the book called, "The Alchemist", by Paulo Coelho, and I am currently reading a book called, "Alchemical Healing", by Nicky Scully.

I had read, "The Alchemist", years ago but felt I needed to read it again.  I had understood that Alchemical symbolism was related more with attaining spiritual knowledge and enlightenment as opposed to making gold from lead, but I did not realize the depth of knowledge and energetic tools available as I am learning from Nicki Scully's book (although I disagree with her use of the Caduceus - I think she meant to use the Rod of Asclepius).

Further, in a guided meditation, I had walked into an Arabic tent in the middle of a desert (I believe it was Egyptian).  I had realized that I was meeting the Alchemist from the book, "The Alchemist", as he had a falcon on his shoulder.  At first, I doubted what I was getting since I had just finished the book, but I was reminded that information from the "other side" usually comes to us in the form of symbolism using symbols we know and have context for in our lives.  During the meditation, the Alchemist gave me three gifts:
  • A Philosopher's Stone - To me, this means I am connected with the Source; the Truth
  • The Elixir of Life - This is a reminder that my soul is eternal
  • A sword with Eternal Light written on it - A sword is also an alchemical symbol meaning purification - towards a path of enlightenment.  "Eternal Light" on the sword is a reminder to me to share my knowledge with others.
From the book, "The Source Field Investigations", by David Wilcock, "The Philosopher's Stone is an ancient symbol of the perfected and regenerated man whose divine nature shines forth.  As the rough diamond is dull and lifeless when first removed from the black carbon, so the spiritual nature of man in its "fallen" state reveals little, if any, of its inherent luminosity.  He who possesses the Philospher's Stone possesses Truth, the greatest of all treasures, and is therefore rich beyond the calculation of man; he is immortal because Reason takes no account of death and he is healed of Ignorance - the most loathsome of all diseases."  

David Wilcock believes there is a link (as symbols) between both the Philospher's Stone and the Elixir of Life to the pineal gland in the human brain.  In his book, he believes that the pineal gland is the organ we use to sense the Source Field as he calls it.  I like the name, "Source Field" as it describes well the holographic, unifying field around us that contains all information and is a link to other dimensions or frequencies beyond the world as we know it.  I believe it is another name for our collective consciousness - the universal oneness or Sunyata - some may even call it God.

1 comment:

  1. Some energy healing training programs are based on ancient Chinese medicine, such as Qigong. Generally, these energy healing training courses are much longer in duration and encompass in-depth studies and theories in Eastern medicine; in addition to practical training.

    ilchi lee current news

    ReplyDelete