We are here in human form to evolve as energy beings. Life after life, we create lives with each other to learn various lessons and ascend (increase our vibration). Often, we can get stuck in certain lower vibration scenarios based on beliefs we have from either this life, or recurring from past lives. You can usually determine negative beliefs by your emotional reaction to situations, people or thoughts you have. Especially if you have a strong or exaggerated emotional response which is disproportionate to the event.
Note that nothing is inherently "right" or "wrong", "good" or "bad", or "positive" or "negative" because all experiences help us to learn and evolve. When I say "negative" beliefs, I am referring to beliefs that draw us into dramas and power struggles (separateness) and prevent us from growing and being our highest and best (oneness).
I have recently done some internal work to determine some of my negative beliefs. I discovered layers of beliefs with some common themes. To help release my beliefs, which no longer served me, I used visualization to imagine them leaving me and being transmuted into higher energy. I describe below what I experienced as I released them.
The following beliefs have significantly affected my life choices and what I have attracted into my life:
The following beliefs have significantly affected my life choices and what I have attracted into my life:
- I had a belief that I needed to save money for a rainy day. This is based on a belief that there will be times in my life when I do not have enough money. This may appear to be prudent financial planning, but it stops the flow of energy and abundance. It is based on a poverty consciousness. As strange as it may sound, spending/giving money (a form of energy), keeps money coming in as well. When I went to release this belief, I expected this belief to be released from my solar plexus (power center) but it was residing in my base chakra (survival). The energy was red and was transmuted into red rubies in the ground.
- Another unconscious belief I discovered I have is that I feel that I will be vulnerable and not be respected if I lose weight. Again, this belief was in my base chakra as my weight is used as a protection from unwanted attention. I suspect this belief started as a past life issue. I find the only times I can lose weight are when I have a lot of confidence, I feel empowered, and I have a strong aura to protect myself. Likewise, I will gain weight when I feel vulnerable and powerless. Ironically, if I lost weight, I know it would help me to feel more confident and empowered. When I released this belief, I saw metal armour from my base chakra slowly melt into a glowing, lava flow of red light in the Earth. I then saw golden armour surround me energetically which radiated love. My goal is to eventually not need armour as we do not need protection if we are at a high enough vibration.
- I have many other beliefs but the last one I will share here in this post is the belief that I will be punished if I speak my mind. I believe I was hung in past life for speaking out and I have had to work very hard in this life to overcome my fears and develop my throat chakra. I have always had a sensitive throat and have had to work to speak out. I barely spoke at all until high school and even today I am still very soft spoken although I feel that I no longer have issues speaking my mind. However, I am still working on telling the people closest to me my beliefs. This blog is helping me to overcome those fears. When I released this belief, I saw blue dolphins jumping out of water in the location of my throat chakra.
When you visualize the release of beliefs, any colours you see can be an indication of which chakra they are linked with. Energies in our higher chakras will transmute up (into the Universe, to Angels etc) and energies in our lower chakras will transmute down into the Earth to be cleared. The heart chakra is considered by many to be in the middle and I believe may go either way depending on the issue.
Releasing these beliefs is a significant step but many people also need to affirm positive beliefs to counter the negative ones for a while until they feel they are no longer affected by the negative beliefs.
No comments:
Post a Comment