Sunday, 16 June 2013

Hug with an Open Heart

Always hug heart to heart!

I was at a healing course on Saturday at Mindful Matters in Mississauga, Ontario, and something interesting.  I learned that you can affect yourself and others negatively by closing yourself off and hugging someone with your head to the left of the other person resulting in your hearts being out of alignment.  People instinctively do this to protect themselves from opening up to others.

They even demonstrated using muscle testing how your body can be affected.  I held out my arm and resisted them pushing down on it with no problem before hugging someone the "wrong" way, and after I could no longer resist a push indicating that there was a negative affect on my body.

The best way to stay open and connected when hugging someone is by hugging them heart to heart; with your head to the right of the other person while facing them.

Happy hugging!

No comments:

Post a Comment