In August, we decided to manifest as a group. We meditated and each of us got different objects or concepts to manifest. If it was an object, we were not allowed to look for it on-line and buy it for example - we had to come across it in our life. I have listed general steps to manifest below.
During my meditation, I saw a skeleton key. To me, a skeleton key means opportunities so I was not sure if I would actually come across the exact physical key or symbolically manifest opportunities in my life.
On my birthday not too long ago, my husband pointed out (not knowing about our manifestation efforts) a bunch of skeleton keys on the wall at a friends house which I had never noticed before. What a great birthday present! There was even one that looked exactly like the one I saw in my meditation.
Since I saw the skeleton keys, I have had many opportunities presented to me in various areas of my life.
Steps to manifest something, or a quality into your life:
- The first step, in a relaxed or meditative state, is to have the intent to manifest in a way that is for the highest and best of all involved. What I find helpful is to meditate first to ask my spirit guides or higher self what I need the most at this time to manifest into my life.
- Next, spend some time every day (or so) focusing on what you want to manifest as if you already have it. If it is a quality like confidence, picture yourself being confident - how would you act? what would you do? Affirmations work in a similar manner. Some people create vision boards of what they want and put it on their mirror to look at every day. If you like, you can visualize what you want in your mind before you go to bed every night. Symbols (like the skeleton key) can be powerful allies during visualization.
- Once you put it out there, it is important to let it go and not have any expectations as you might get something better and/or the timing might be different than you wanted.
If you do not get what you wanted, it may not be best for you at that time, you can have energy blocks preventing you from feeling like you deserve what you are trying to manifest (so you cannot imagine having it), or maybe you asked for something that someone else equally wants as well (if there are limited items), or someone else wants the opposite to happen (i.e., you want opposing sports teams to win). Further, if it is an unrealistic request, you may not be able to imagine having it. It can't hurt to try though!
As manifesting works better with more people having the same intent, I would like to ask that everyone who reads this to picture a peaceful, healed Earth in your manifestation visualizations. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment