Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Signs from the "Other Side"

I'm still not sure if these signs are from my higher self, my unconscious as part of the collective, other beings, or what people call guardian angels, but quite often, I get indications from someone or something, which is more than my intuition.  They are also too much of a coincidence to be random occurrences.  I suspect that they come from all of these sources at different times which means to me that we should be very careful and discerning about what signs we follow and any other worldly information we receive.

As an example of a sign, certain number sequences have special meaning to me and when something really amazing is going to happen, I see a certain three digit number three times in a row in a very short period of time in different spots (e.g., licence plates, price tags, house numbers, serial numbers...).  I also get a different three digit sequence of numbers three times in a row as a warning if something that I would consider bad were about to happen.

Then there are the times I turn on the TV or radio at the exact time I need to hear or learn about something, or I am led to the perfect book for me at the time.  There are too many examples to list.  I believe they happen more often when you are aware of the signs and believe they are messages.

Over the years, I have started to learn how I get information from different sources and, through trial and error, I am now more confident in discerning which information to listen to.

I find the best approach in general is to increase your vibrational frequency so you are simply out of tune from lower density beings - sort of like a radio tuning into your favorite radio station.

No comments:

Post a Comment